Friday, August 29, 2014

On My Radar


Started school this week, so far so good. Glad I made the right decision to attend MU for grad school. The campus is huge and I am getting used to the 1.5 mile trek to my linear modeling class twice a week. Wish this heat, 99 degree temps- plus heat index, would subside. We had a fairly enjoyable summer and the past two weeks have been unbearable. Can't wait to walk to class when the leaves are falling..


Fantasy Football! So excited to find myself in another league this year. I enjoy football immensely and after last season's 3rd place finish, I am ready for another season. My competitive side takes over and I start religiously watching stats, the Bleacher Report, and trash talking other's teams.


Nova Scotia Lox on bagels. I was craving smoked salmon slices for a few weeks. I found presliced packs at Trader Joes and Lucky's Market. I have been toasting sesame bagels, topping them with cream cheese, onion slices, a tomato slice, and lox. Freaking amazing. I have a serious obsession.


Distressed Jeans. (Not a fan of the boyfriend jeans but loving the distressed pants fall look) Nordstroms has some amazing pairs, I am wanting black and dark blue.

Have a great weekend! The boyfriend is in town, so I will be MIA
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment