Thursday, August 7, 2014

Apartment Week: Bedding!

I was a little hesitant when I saw the peach throw pillows and wasn't too sure they would work with my bedding. I wanted white bedding and my mom found this set on sale 60% off at Dillards. It is reversible and at first I thought it was navy but it is actually black. The shams and the comforter are both outlined with black. The bird pillow was/ is my obsession. I found it at Marshalls and bought it immediately. I wanted to basically build my whole bed set around the pillow. I think the whole set marries really well. 


Bedding: Studio D (Dillards) 
Shams: Studio D (Dillards)
Peach Throw Pillows (Dillards) 
Bird pillow (Marshalls)
Lamp (Lowes) 
Fake hydrangeas and vase (Hobby Lobby) 
Monogrammed Hat on bedpost (Marley Lilly) 
Candle in Mimosa (Rewined Candles) 

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment