Monday, August 18, 2014

Is it fall yet?

As August is finally picking up speed, I am getting giddily excited for fall and winter. Flannels, vests, riding boots..Yes Please! The cooler temperatures are almost upon us, and I cannot wait! I'm not a summer girl. Sure, the pool and the tan are great. But the constant humidity, stifling heat, mosquitoes (insects in general), and the constant need to shave my legs are just annoying. I practically count down the days from June 1st until school starts again.. If its a cold, rainy or even snowy, day, then I am ecstatic. I'm sure I will be regretting this post in the dead of winter and constant snowfall but until then... I just want to wear my plaid, drink pumpkin spice lattes, and go to the zoo. Is that too much to ask?!

Happy August
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment