Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Easy Pasta Dinner

I like to peruse through the food & drink section of Pinterest to get ideas for meals and parties. Most of my "new" recipes come from my "Pilates? I thought you meant pies and lattes" food board on Pinterest. When you are on a budget, thank you grad school, it makes for cheap and easy meals to be a priority. I found this pasta recipe a few months ago and it has become a normal occurrence. This tomato basil pasta is one of the easiest and most delicious recipe. My mom's garden is growing like crazy, and so I was able to walk outside and clip a few basil leaves and grab a few tomatoes. I normally use the tomato juices, olive oil, and garlic to cook the pasta. Tonight I was lazy and just boiled the pasta and drained it. I then threw in the diced tomatoes, basil, and garlic. After letting it simmer for an hour, (I was swimming...) I shredded fresh Parmesan to top it off on my plate.
Happy Eating, 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment