Monday, June 9, 2014

Summer Trend: Pineapple

This summer, there are definitely a few trends I will be following. Although white on white can be gorgeous, I know that my not-so graceful self will have troubles keeping it clean. Between florals, Aztec prints, and others, the one I found the most simple to incorporate was the pineapple print trend. I found a top at Old Navy the other day, for $5! Seriously, it has instantly become a favorite of mine. Interestingly, I cannot find it on their website so it might have been a regional sale only. Either way, here are a few tops that would fall into the summer trend without being overkill.
www.jollychic.com $10.99 for this top!!

www.zappos.com  $26.00
 
annnnnd my Old Navy Top

 
 
Have a great week! I was up way too early and in the lab. So bedtime! 

No comments:

Post a Comment