Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Favorites

This week has been interesting.. It was my first week at my new research facility and at University of Missouri-Columbia. This is an interesting transition, living with roommates this summer, going from a very small school to a huge university, and making sure everything is taken care as far as my PhD. But without further ado, here are my weekly favorites!

1. Flowers from Steve. He sent me flowers on my first day! He's so sweet.
2. I love San Pellegrino! But my absolute favorite flavor is the Blood Orange. I bought a six pack. I crave carbonation so this is my "healthy" version.
3. Gold Foil Prints like this one. I have been searching for three gold foil prints that I want to frame and hang in my bathroom at my new apartment. Something cheeky but still classy to go with my black and white bathroom theme.
4. Reading at the Starbucks, not even ten minutes walking distance from my apartment. I switched from my normal hot caramel macchiato to the iced version for summer. Its so nice to sit in a Starbucks with a book and coffee for hours. Honestly one of my favorite places.
5. Happy National Donut day! I am not going to say I have a problem, but I have a small obsession with donuts. My favorites are Dunkin Donuts: chocolate frosting and sprinkles, chocolate cake donuts, and cronut donuts. And of course chocolate long johns from Quiktrip. Sorry I'm not sorry.
 
Have a great weekend everyone! I am headed back to St. Louis for the weekend! Pool and reading case studies is on my to do list.
XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment