Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Dry Shampoo Review: EVA NYC

I was watching youtube beauty gurus talk about the new EVA NYC dry shampoo that they got in their gift bags from the generation beauty conference. I was intrigued. I had started using dry shampoos about a year ago, just to extend the time between washing my hair and drying it out. I liked it but I wasn't completely sold on the kind I bought, it left a white spot where I sprayed and no amount of massaging it into my scalp helped. So I picked up EVA NYC today at Ulta. They were having a buy 1 get 1 free sale of the product. So I ended up getting two bottles for $11.99. The bottle says "Perfect for busy girls, the Eva NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo keeps hair fresh one day longer without even washing! The expert formula instantly revives dull and lifeless hair by removing excess oil and odor leaving it clean, stylish and smooth." I tried it tonight. OMG it smells amazing! No strong alcohol smell, I rubbed it in and there was no residue, I like the packaging. It's only 5.3 oz which isn't great but since I got in on sale, I can justify the price. Make sure that if you do buy a dry shampoo, that you spray it two inches away from your head and I prefer to do it at night so that it can soak up excess oils while I sleep.

So if you are looking for a dry shampoo, I would definitely recommend this! You can find it at Ulta.

No comments:

Post a Comment