Monday, June 16, 2014

June Ipsy Glam Bag Review

So for anyone that doesn't know what Ipsy or an Ipsy glam bag is, it's a monthly subscription -like a magazine subscription- except you pay $10 each month that includes shipping, for 4-5 deluxe sample size or full sized makeup, hair, skin, and body products. You also get a new makeup bag with each month as well. It is usually theme based. I have had this subscription for almost a year and I adore it! It's like Christmas every month. And you can take a quiz and gear your bag towards your wants and needs. You can also rate each product in your bag after receiving it for not only Ipsy Points but for a more "YOU" Ipsy bag!

 If you want to join, use me as a referral!! http://www.ipsy.com/r/1mbl

Here is my June Ipsy Bag!!
This months theme is "Pretty in Paradise"
"Warm white sandy beaches or a cafe under a star filled night sky, being pretty in YOUR paradise is only a Glam Bag away. We picked products that are excellent for an extravagant getaway or a quintessential kit for a quick trip for some peace and quiet. What paradise is on your bucket list?"
 
1. Laneige is a  “5-in-one under the sun” skin care in a compact. Powered by SPF 50 broad-spectrum UVA, UVB protection, the synergy of its exclusive Cushion Form technology and unique application hydrates, brightens, color corrects and soothes all skin types, all day. Fine lines are filled; coverage is complete, skin looks flawless, luminous. I am in the color fair. I am excited because I have heard that it's amazing!!

2. Jesse's Girl Waterproof Liquid Liner is a true black liquid liner creates a bold, precise, ultra-fine line that's both waterproof and smudge-proof. The unique, caligraphy-style brush allows you to create lines as thin as one millimeter!  The tip is super fine and I really like the eyeliner!


 3. NYX Butter Gloss, I got it in Apple Strudel. I've heard really great things about their lip gloss line, but I had never tried one. I hate lip glosses that are sticky, or leave a film on the edges of your lips. Blech! So I was pleasantly surprised how smooth and buttery this lip gloss is. I really like it! I got my bag on Friday and I have worn it every day since then!

4.  Marc Anthony Beach Waves Beach Spray to create "natural, effortless, beach hair worn loose, soft and wavy. It adds body and texture to straight, fine strands or pumps up the curl in already wavy hair. Add extra definition to your wavy layers. Hydrolyzed Silk and Provitamin B5 protect your tresses while adding moisture and shine. Powerful UV Protectors absorb ultraviolet light to save your mane from harmful sun exposure, dehydration and color-fade. You’re left with manageable, touchable waves." Definitely excited to try it!! 

5. Be a Bombshell Mascara in black. I couldn't find my Maybelline Falsies Mascara before I was heading out the door to a family party this past week so I thought I would try it. I was NOT a fan. It had a strong alcohol and chemical odor. Did not give me volume or length. I have long eyelashes without mascara but I was not impressed. Will not be grabbing for that again. And I will put in my review no more Be A Bombshell products. 

This is what the makeup bag looks like. It was Rebecca Minkoff designed. I love it!! Super cute to add to my makeup bag collection thanks to Ipsy!!
 
XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment