Friday, June 27, 2014

Favorite Youtube Channels

I follow quite a few beauty and lifestyle channels, scrolling through my Youtube subscriptions, I didn't realize how many I adore. I have a routine each day. I start my mornings catching up on all my blogs (favorite blogs post to follow) and then my afternoons after work, I tend to unwind and catch up on my youtube channels.

Favorite Beauty Channels: 
1. Jaclyn Hill
My go to Mac girl (well she used to work for them) but good lord is she amazing!! Her tutorials, makeup hauls, reviews, etc. are bible! She is probably one of the best of the best. Plus she is hilarious!

2. Fleur De Force
 I adore Fleur. Her tutorials, her new house tours, cooking, her pups, her bride channel, her blog, she's my favorite beauty guru across the pond. I adore her accent and her fashion sense. She makes me want to experiment with new products and different clothing lines.

3. Anna Saccone
I talk about her daily vlogs below but I love her style videos, hair and makeup, and I love this momma's approach to losing weight after baby. She's a great mom and a great beauty guru.

4. Elle Fowler 
This southern girl from Tennessee, moved to LA, keeps me up to date with beauty, fashion, and decor. 

5. Juicystar07  (Blair Fowler)
This is Elle's younger sister. She's three years younger than me but I love her makeup tutorials, her home decor videos, fashion, and organization videos.

6. The Makeup Chair
The holy grail of step by step makeup lessons, grooming tips and tricks, event makeup tutorials, etc. This is the best for beginners!!

Honorable Mentions: 
lobosworth
Amarixe
MakeupByTiffanyD
MissGlamorazzi
Casey Holmes

Favorite HAUL videos: 
Leighannsays

Favorite Daily Vlogs: 
1. SacconeJolys: I am obsessed with Anna and Jofee and their two babies, Emilia and Eduardo. They are my first video I watch each day! I have been watching their daily vlogs for two years now, and they are a wonderful young family with the most adorable kids! Ahh I could go on about how much I adore them and their Irish accents (Well they live in London now, Emilia has more of an English accent and Anna grew up in the states so she doesn't have that much of an accent) I love Anna's other channels for makeup, hair, lifestyle, post baby updates, healthy eating, etc. Can you tell I love them?
2. ItsJudyLife is another daily vlogging family. Judy, like Anna does her own makeup channel, but she also daily vlogs with her husband Benji. They have three sweet babies, Julianna (Julianna Bear), and infant twins Keira (Keira bear) and Miya (Miya bear). They are always an entertaining family to watch. 
 
Who do you follow on Youtube?
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment