Thursday, June 19, 2014

Friiiiiday Faaaavvooriitteeess.....JUST KIDDING.. Makeup with Glasses

So I had a busy week at work and that left for little else... so I didn't want to just repeat Friday favorites since my favorites all have to do with immunohistochemistry, etc. Fun stuff! I know. So I decided to do a post about wearing makeup with glasses. I wear glasses, not contacts. I cannot see far away so I wear them when I am driving and sometimes I just wear them all day. I didn't start wearing glasses until I was 18, so I learned early on that when wearing glasses, you should darken your makeup. Glasses tend to swallow up your face, so by adding a little more drama to your eyes, you are drawing the focus back to your eyes and not your glasses. Here is how I normally wear my makeup with glasses....

Glasses without makeup...
And after makeup.. I emphasize a little color on my lids and a coral lip liner and lip gloss on my lips. 


 
For my makeup, I used the Naked2 Palette. I highlighted under my brows and inner corners. I darkened my crease with a darker brown and winged out my eyeliner. Please note: make sure your eyebrows are tweezed or waxed and shaped to compliment your glasses.  

 
Have a great weekend.
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment