Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hair Tutorials

I discovered barefootblonde.com a few weeks ago. Little did I know, I had been pinning quite a bit of her stuff on my Pinterest before ever reading her blog. Good Lord is this girl’s hair amazing! How the hell she does half of the styles is beyond me but she makes it look so effortless and put together. As a thick haired girl, I rock the braid a bit, and was feeling like I was getting too old for it. Nope, never too old for a good French or fishtail braid. Thanks to her tutorial, I am slowly progressing on my fishtail braids. Not only does she have amazing hair, her fashion, beauty tips, and new baby will push you over the edge. She is definitely one of those women you see and think “Wow!” Check out some of her tutorials in the link! I recreated her signature bohemian braid with my own twist since center parts do not agree with me.
My take on her bohemian braid tutorial 

(Check out barefootblonde.com

Happy Thursday! 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment