Monday, July 28, 2014

Weekend Recap

Most weekends I like to stay low key. I am definitely past the party phase and prefer to spend my weekends a little less hungover and a little more productive. This weekend, I drove home to St. Louis after work on Friday to an empty house- my parents went to the beach for the week. So I had a girls weekend of sorts. I spent friday night with Rachel- (writer of whiteandlilacs.blogspot.com check her out) and friends; playing corn hole, Catan, and eating BLTs. Saturday morning, I got up, put in a great workout at the YMCA, got my Starbucks, went home to swim and read, and then got ready for a night out with my childhood best friend Ali. We went to Kemoll's at the top of the Met downtown. It was amazing!! The food, the atmosphere, the wine. Such a great night hysterically laughing, sharing embarrassing stories, and catching up. Sunday morning, I got early again, met Rachel at our place, City Coffeehouse in Brentwood, for crepes and coffee. After some girl talk, some catching up, and my mocha latte- the cobwebs started to clear... I went to my cousins house to celebrate my aunts (plural) birthday, lots of babies, lots of fun, but whoa was I exhausted last night. I drove back to Columbia this morning with Starbucks in hand for another week- looking forward to a four day week because I am moving into my new apartment on FRIDAY!! So excited!!
(Kemoll's)
(City Coffeehouse) 

Have a great week!!
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment