Thursday, July 3, 2014

4th of July!


          Happy Fourth of July! I am spending my day by the pool with my family and boyfriend, followed by fireworks at the country club (my old job). For breakfast, I am making Belgium waffles (even if they did beat us in soccer) topped with blueberries and strawberries and homemade whipped cream. Patriotic, I know. Carbon's Golden Malted Pancake & Waffle Flour is my favorite mix to use; you just add an egg, milk, and melted butter. Using my mom’s Krups Waffle maker, they come out perfect!
            No, this is not my body, but this is my swimsuit. I got this last season online and it only comes out of my dresser on the Fourth of July. Gotta represent! Although I’m not on a boat or an island like last 4th of July, definitely looking forward to a day off and family time! 

Happy 4th!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment