Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Get Ready With Me. {Outdoor Summer Wedding}

The morning of the wedding, we went to coffee and lunch. I kept my hair relaxed and very little makeup. When I get dressed up for an event, I try to keep my face as clean as possible leading up to getting ready.
 
I did my hair first, a deep side part. I put the rest into a low ponytail and then took small sections and hand-curled and bobby pinned them into place. Finished off with a light hair spray. My hair was day 2 hair, it holds the style a lot better. 

After finishing my hair, I applied my concealer and foundation. Using Urban Decay's All Night makeup setting spray to keep it in place for hours. I also repeated this step once I finished my whole face. That way I know my makeup will not budge. And of course, coffee break. There was no way I was going to stay awake all night without a little caffeine. 

Naked 2 Palette with Jessie's Girl eyeliner 

White House Black Market dress (thanks little sis) 
and nude heels (BCBG) 

XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment