Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Morning Inspiration

 “I believe in intelligence. I believe in the ever-expansion of your mind through books, travel, and new experiences. I believe in having conversations with people who have a different point of view than yours and in staying current on world events. Of challenging yourself to set higher expectations and to dream bigger dreams. And I believe in health. In eating healthy, nourishing your body, and being good to your soul. I believe in exercising to add longevity to your life, to add strength to your mental and physical abilities, and to foster self-discipline. I believe in pull-ups, cardio, and strength-training. I believe in getting adequate amounts of sleep so that you are energized throughout the day. I believe in confidence and beauty in the form of a smile to a stranger, of a hand that reaches out to help without question or reservation. Kindness towards others, determination to succeed, and the courage to forgive; that is beauty. Our internal integrity, our ability to respond with grace, the gifting of our time, and the mark we leave on the world — that is the beauty that should define us.
I believe in beauty that is real.”
You Are So Much More Than What You Look Like -Jessica Jensen – Thought Catalog- Thursday July 3rd, 2014





No comments:

Post a Comment