Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Weekend BBQ

Whether you are at a BBQ, the beach, or poolside celebrating this three day weekend. Please remember to thank a soldier or a veteran for their service. They are the reason for our freedom. I am blessed to have many "dads" that are serving and/ or have served and are now retired. I also have a handsome boyfriend who happens to be a captain in the Marine Corps. So these weekends are always pleasant reminders to not take things for granted.

However, I am also not one to argue with a three day weekend! I spent Saturday and Sunday working for my mom's BBQ competition team, Sues Ques. It was a ton of work, my hair and clothes wreaked of BBQ smoke and charcoal, and it was exhausting. But so much fun!! So my outfit this weekend consisted of a Sues Ques tshirt, running shorts, and running shoes. Comfy!! Tonight I have a family friend BBQ. Here are few ideas for how to dress..

 
I have a small love affair with anything striped. Just see my instagram.
This dress from Lord & Taylor is actually on sale!!

 
This is most likely what I will be wearing tonight for the BBQ at a family friend's house.

 
Obsessed with this top. If anyone finds a great replica. Let me know!!
 
 
Planning on making this tonight for the party!! So festive!!
 
-Happy Memorial Day Weekend
 

No comments:

Post a Comment