Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Favorites: My Birthday Week

A few things from this week that I am loving:

1. Finished writing all my thank you cards from graduation. I love handwritten notes and so I make a point to respond to all cards sent to me with a heartfelt "thanks"


2. Birthday flowers from my mom. So pretty!!

 
3. This adorable bow necklace is at the top of my list of 'next purchases' from Mindy Mae's Market 


 4. Baby elephants at the zoo. So stinking cute to watch.


5. New books!!! Blog post to come!!
 

6. Funny card I found that I can't wait to send to my boyfriend in California. Yes, I am in a long distance relationship.
 
 
7. Being home in St. Louis. And its summertime. So baking with fresh fruit. Rocking my Keds, albeit dirty. The sun shining on the yellows and greens of my neighbors fields.
 
 
 
 
Spending my weekend with my parents at a BBQ competition. My mom has her own team, Sues Ques, in which I am part of. She won last year out of 200 teams for her dessert. This is a new event this weekend but excited for another competition. We've been prepping all week for vending and competing! Have a great weekend!!
 
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment