Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Blue Moons and Bright Mornings

As someone who doesn't normally drink, light weight problems, I rarely let myself get past the two drink limit for a night. I prefer a glass of crisp Chardonnay but last night was a Blue Moon and slice of orange at the tavern decision. Apparently I was dehydrated and after the third Blue Moon, I was feeling it... Fast forward to the bright, early, and super sunny morning where I was dragging myself out of bed to get to work. I wanted comfy clothing that could still pass as business casual. I let my hair air dry from the shower the night before, so my natural, wild curls were and are everywhere. (See picture below for Taylor Swift hair). I slipped into my favorite go-to white jeans from White House Black Market, a gray slouchy tshirt from H&M, and strappy sandals. With a little bit of makeup to cover the sleepiness and my sunglasses, I ran out the door to make it to work in time.

White Bootcut Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment