Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Everyday Look

The past two weeks have been nice staying at my parents house. I haven't had any real engagements that resulted in getting really dressed up. Also because most of my belongings are still in boxes, I have been trying to keep things to the bare minimum. This has become my makeup regiment and comfortably casual outfit that still looks put together.

Before Makeup: I wash my face with Cetaphil Gentle Wash or Yes to Tomatoes facial scrub
Pat dry my face
 
 
I love Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. I wear Nude.
Post Moisturizer. Not a full coverage but nice even look.
Then I like to add NYX concealer to my undereye area and any blemishes that are still visible. Since I am not adding foundation because of the summer heat, I want to make sure its very blended.
 

I follow up my concealer with a little bit of PIXI Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched (Thank you IPSY for this!) And a swipe of Suspect on my crease and Bootycall on my lid from my NAKED2 palette. I finish off with Maybelline Falsies Mascara in Black Drama.
 
The Finished look.
 
 
 And my Outfit of the day. A grey oversized top from Forever 21. White Skinnies from Forever 21 as well. A Brahmin bag. And Shoes from Target.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment