Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!

I have never been much of a New Years resolutions kind of girl. But apparently everyone else in the world is. All I have to do is go on any social media network to read all about my friends lofty resolutions ie. hit the gym, cut out soda, etc. Maybe I am a little pessimistic or realistic. Ok, probably. But the people that make a resolution to go to the gym, just take up all the machines in January and quit by February. Save us all the trouble and just go to the bar instead. I guess I feel like if you are going to make a change, do it. Don't wait for New Years, Lent, etc to make a change. I started drinking more water about two months ago. I decided I needed to up my water intake. I was drinking way too much coffee, soda, etc. and not enough water. I was dehydrating myself and my body was paying the price. I definitely struggle with making a conscious effort to drink an extra bottle or two of water each day. But when I do, I can tell a difference in my energy, my skin, and overall health. So I guess if I HAD to make a resolution, it is to drink more water, even if I had a little bit of a headstart.


Take your weight divide it into two- that's how many ounces you should drink. 
Or you can divide that number by 8, that's how many glasses you should drink. 

Happy 2015!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment