Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Years Day Haul

Every year my mom, sister, and I get up early to hit up the Dillard's New Years Day sale. It's always an additional 50-60% off all clearance. Thankfully Dillard's doesn't open until 10 a.m. on New Years Day so it's not as painful, but I get a huge adrenaline rush from the crowd and the craziness. I always score amazing deals too! I have gotten full luggage sets for a fraction of the price, new kitchen appliances and dishware, etc. My mom picked up a temperpedic for my parent's bed, originally $340, she got it for $75.  I love this sale! I got three new pairs of boots and a bedding set for my room at my parents. It was overall a very successful trip. This year, S came along. Poor guy. He hit his quota of boyfriend duties and won't have to repeat it, although his mother wants to join now. And my sister in law will be in town next year so we should have quite the group. It's a lot of fun. But here are some of my new purchases. I got all brown boots because I have so many black. And I needed little to no heal since I am in the lab in these boots. I have worn each pair already- LOVE THEM. Thank you Dillard's for yet another crazy, wild, and totally worth it shopping experience.
Montana Smoky Casual Boot-  I got them in a very light grey/ brown


Lucky Brand Heston2 Tall Wide Calf Boots



I will be showing my new bedding set when my room is repainted and finished. I have always wanted to do a plaid bedroom so I am beyond excited. Winter is my favorite time of year, I have a slight obsession with plaids and stripes, see my Pinterest. but here is a tiny sneak peak of my plaid bedding

Next year! See y'all at the New Years day sale! I will be the one fighting ppl in the front of the line. Just kidding. But seriously..

No comments:

Post a Comment