Thursday, January 29, 2015

Lauren James Co.

When I was living down south everyone rotated between: Lilly Pulitzer, Southern Tide, Southern Proper, Vineyard Vines, Southern Shirt Co, Southern Marsh, etc. You get the picture. Being a transplant down south for six years of school and spending 24 years of vacations in Charleston, does not make me a southerner. I understand that. And living there for long enough, with my periodic Midwest accent coming out, southerners have a tendency to remind you that you are not, in fact, from the south. This is fine. It was only annoying when I was referred to as a Yankee, because actually the Mason Dixon Line does not extend to Missouri. And while I did enjoy living in the south, I never pretended I was a southern bell. I might have owned a few pieces of Lilly Pulitzer and a pair of Jack Rogers, I might have worn a lot more cotton white, pastel, and/or seersucker dresses, and I might have secretly envied the Barbour jackets that each of the College of Charleston girls wore in the winter. But I was content with my fashion choice and the budget in which I lived with. As I have moved away, companies like Southern Shirt Company and Lauren James Company have taken off. And now that I live in the Midwest again, I do miss my sweet tea, weekly jaunts to the beach, and Chik-fil-A on every corner. Maybe it’s a bit of nostalgia  but I own more southern shirts now than I did when I lived in Charleston, SC. And all of them are from Lauren James Co. Not only do they have great discounts throughout the year, the quality of their product, fast shipping, and customer service is untouchable. I have ordered/ received a few shirts and koozies from them. Adore them. Today they are having a 40% off in honor of the owner, Lauren’s birthday. Code: HBDLAUREN Hurry up and stock up, the discount expires at midnight! And check back for their Spring 2015 line! I am so excited to see the new arrivals! 

 Long Sleeve Tees  $36


 Koozies $5

They also have hats, prints, dresses, shorts, short sleeve sweet tees, etc.
Check out their website, instagram, and twitter!

Hope you love this sweet company as much as I do!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment