Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things.. Christmas Present Edition

Disclaimer: Not bragging or anything of the sort. Just sharing some of my favorite gifts given to me this Christmas by family/ friends

Beauty Gifts:

From my brother and sister in law. Freaking awesome!!!!!!
Give Me Some Lip! A collection of Sephora Favorites. 
Lash Stash! I wanted this so bad! It was completely sold out online and in stores.

My sister hooked me up with this- obsessed! 

Clothing:


So excited! I have been wanting this since it came out two years ago 



A nerd's dream attire from my lovely boyfriend. He knows his scientist well :) 

Jewelry: 

And the best gift from my boyfriend... my diamond earrings. He did well. Like real well. Totally beat me this year in gift giving. I love them!! 

Can't wait for the New Years Day Sale at Dillards. That is always part of our gift every year and I cannot wait for our annual shopping morning at the Galleria. EEK!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment