Friday, January 16, 2015

Marc Jacobs Polish Review


Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer in Madame.


 I got this nail polish in a gift set from Sephora for Christmas. First of all, I am not a 'splurge on your nail polish' kind of girl. I am perfectly content picking up one of the 99 cent baby polishes from Sally's Beauty Supply. But periodically I will break down and buy an Essie or OPI. I finally get what all the hype is about. From the application, the color, and the lasting power of this polish, I have been blown away. I love the way it looks so effortlessly chic and classic. I couldn't be more thrilled! Yes, it is pricey, but it is definitely worth it. I have had two coats of on for two weeks with little to no chipping. Most of my polishes are cracked and rough looking at two weeks. I work a lot with my hands so I know that if a polish can survive two weeks- it's a keeper. So if you are in the market to buy a new 'nude', check out the Marc Jacobs line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment