Monday, April 27, 2015

What I am reading: April Edition

I haven't been reading this month. I have just been so busy that I have sadly haven't had time. I get really bummed when I can't read. But thankfully, I received some 20% off discounts last week so I was excited to get some new books. So I picked up.....


I am a huge Big Bang Theory fan and I felt like I reading Sheldon's dating life. It was awesome! I really loved Rosie and although I guessed the twist at the end of the book- I still really enjoyed it. 

So today I picked up the sequel, which I am really excited to read.
 Because *spoiler alert* Rosie is having a baby!! 

I also grabbed one of Beth Harbison's book.I have a few of her books like "When in Doubt, Add Butter", but this book was on sale and so I am excited to read it.



No comments:

Post a Comment