Thursday, April 30, 2015

Product review: Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

I was at my parent’s house over the weekend. My sister and I share a bathroom and she normally has her stuff on the bathroom counter. She has a history of “borrowing” (taking) my beauty, skin, and hair products. I saw a bottle of the Jergens Sunless Tanning Mousse on the counter in the bathroom and decided to try it. After all, she couldn’t be mad at me since she uses my stuff all the time. I had tried Jergens lotions off and on for years but they really didn’t do anything substantial. So I wasn’t expecting anything crazy. I tested the mousse on a small section of my leg. I was shocked! It wasn’t orange, it was definitely a nice color! So I did my whole leg and then the other. I liked it so much I decided to buy my own bottle. The bottle says results will last up to 7 days. The color has stayed on rather nicely for 4-5 days but showering and pants tends to rub it off. It doesn’t come off patchy either. I would suggest using gloves or a tanning mitt- it will make your hands look crazy dark. Since I work in a lab, I have constant access to gloves but you can get them at any drugstore. Make sure to blend, blend, blend or you will have discoloration- I accidently did on my arm. I probably won’t do this on the day of events but probably the day or two before. But I really like this alternative sunless tanning mousse over the lotions or tanning beds.

Before
 Displaying IMG_2896.JPG
After
Displaying IMG_2898.JPG

Careful this doesn't happen
Displaying IMG_2903.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment