Monday, April 13, 2015

Contouring

I have been a big fan of contouring for some time. I was using powders for the longest time, Physician's formula has a lot of great bronzers for chiseling out cheekbones. But I have been moving more towards cremes and using my Beauty Blender to blend everything rather seamlessly. My next purchase will be the Chanel Soleil tan de Chanel bronzer. It is a really great cream-gel that I have been hearing rave reviews. But for now, I actually use a CoverGirl TruBlend Concealer Stick in medium deep. Basically go to a drugstore, by a concealer stick a few shades darker than your skin tone. It looks a lot less orange-bronze. I use Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer under my eyes. I use Becca Shimmering Skin Perfection in Moonstone as a highlighter. Note: make sure if you are doing under eye concealer- blend in a triangle from the nose to the outer corner of the eye. Drives me nuts when I see raccoon eyes of concealer on girls. You want to bring the angles up- not horizontal. And another tip, contour along the imaginary line connecting the top of your ear to my mouth. And do NOT contour all the way down to your mouth. Blend, blend, blend!!


(I was going to work out, thus no eye makeup)


Thinking about trying out the new Smashbox contouring sticks at Sephora. 
Let me know any reviews/ thoughts or products you like to use when contouring

No comments:

Post a Comment