Monday, April 20, 2015

Ab workouts

I can't believe it's the end of April! Where has the semester gone?! I started taking my workouts more seriously back in February.  I was doing situps and ab workouts each night. However, I was just seeing results in my upper abs and not my lower abs. So I started incorporating lower ab work outs, leg, thigh, and butt workouts. My stress level the last week of March and most April has been super high. So I have been running at least 3-4 times a week. I run at least a mile depending on how bad my day was. I started spin classes at the YMCA as well. I was really nervous to take a class but after the hour long class, and then a personal training session, I think that I am hooked. I sweat a TON and it is definitely not for anyone out of shape. I think the total distance I biked through the class that included hills and flat roads total was 26 miles. So that is now on my rotation for work outs. I was super sore and my ass hurt so bad after the class but it was totally worth it. Here are my favorite ab workouts and a few of my weekly results. Also check out my Pinterest for more ab workouts!


Audrina Patridge’s 4 Moves for a Sexy 6-Pack
Here is the full Ab Workout if anyone was interested - Imgur | Abs Hard Exercises 2

3 weeks of my personal results





No comments:

Post a Comment