Sunday, June 14, 2015

Taking my Lunch

I normally take my lunch to work which usually consists of leftovers or frozen meals from Trader Joe's. I decided to mix up my normal with a week of salads for lunch. I loved it so much that I am repeating it this upcoming week. I also dropped drinking soda, going on day 10. I miss the carbonation!!!!! My friend Anna suggested I try club soda with a little lime when I have a craving for a Pepsi and I might try it once I get desperate. Until then, it's lots of water and tea. Back to the lunches.. I really enjoy the selection that Trader Joe's offers. See below for my first round of Trader Joe's salads along with a few snacks I pack for my work day.

Baby Spinach salad with cranberries, walnuts, blue cheese with a raspberry vinaigrette
blueberries
Apples and Cinnamon oatmeal 

Mozzarella and Tomato salad with green onion, pine nuts and a balsamic vinaigrette 
Organic banana yogurt with blueberries
Avocado 

Lemon Chicken Salad with apples, grapes, cucumbers, roasted walnuts, champagne vinaigrette 
Tomatoes and an avocado

Classic Greek Salad with onion, kalamata olives, feta cheese, red wine vinaigrette 
Trader Joe's Flax seed chips
Organic banana yogurt with blueberries

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment