Friday, June 5, 2015

Summer 2015 Bucket List

Note: Yes, I know I have been MIA. I have just been super busy and whenever I do have free time, I just haven't gotten around to writing a post. Then I feel guilty for not blogging and I avoid my blog even more. I know, makes zero sense. I just got back from Charleston and went straight to work for two days. Going to enjoy my weekend and take a few makeup classes at Sephora and hit the gym. 

(X) accomplished
1.       St. Louis Botanical Gardens Lantern Festival  (X)
I was on a double date last week and the boys surprised us with tickets to the festival. It was so much fun and I got some amazing pictures!!


2.      Food Truck Friday at Tower Grove Park
3.      Art Hill Film Series in Forest Park- Clueless or Sound of Music
4.      The Muny- My Fair Lady or Beauty and the Beast
5.      Get back to Charleston, SC  (X)
S and I went to Charleston with my family. I was able to see some old college friends and second family. I was also able to get royally sunburned on the beach the last day I was there.
6.      Hiking in Aspen, CO
7.      Swim more
8.      Try a few breakfast/ brunch spots in StL (ie the Mud House, Half & Half, etc)
9.      Take some beauty tutorial classes ( ie contouring) at Sephora
10.   Cards Game!!
11.    Try a new summer recipe each week whether main dish, appetizer, or dessert 
           I made this key lime pie (my first ever) two weeks ago for a shrimp boil at a friends house. It was awesome!! 

12.   Reread some old books 

I am sure this bucket list will grow but planning (hoping) on completing this list by the end of August! 

No comments:

Post a Comment