Thursday, June 11, 2015

Summer Bucket List 2015: Go to a Sephora Beauty Class

Last weekend, I attended my first beauty class at Sephora. It was contouring and highlighting class. I have been contouring and highlighting for two years but I wanted a little more reassurance that I was doing it correctly. I also wanted the makeup artists to recommend products for my skin tone. The class was really great! I really enjoyed it. It was definitely a beginners class as most of the girls taking the class had never contoured. But I got to try out some new products for my face that I really liked. I now have a running list of makeup products to try. I wanted a contour color that wouldn’t look muddy or orange against my fair skin. I was given the Marc Jacobs #Instamarc Light Filtering Contour Powder in Dream Filter #20. I loved it. It is a buildable contour and highlight palette so I can use it for everyday wear or a dramatic night look. I was hesitant because I knew Marc Jacobs is a little bit pricey. The duo palette was $49. If it was cheaper I would have bought the Nars concealer in Chantilly as well that I really loved but I just purchased the contour/highlight duo for now. Definitely a great buy and a great class! 



Using the Marc Jacobs duo for an every day contoured and highlighted look.


No comments:

Post a Comment