Friday, September 19, 2014

This is Where I Leave You

A few weeks ago I was chatting with my mom when she said there was a new movie coming out that we had to see. "Jane Fonda is in it!" was all I got out of the recap. So I did some searching on Google and found the trailer for a movie coming out called This is Where I Leave You. All star cast with Tina Fey, Jason Bateman, Fonda, Rose Byrne, looked hilarious. Fast forward a few days and I saw the book at Barnes and Noble, ok... I was kind of looking for it. Well I read the book, and I plan to see the movie. Something I NEVER do. If I read the book, I refuse to watch the movies because it ruins the book. If I watch the movie, I can't read the book because it's not like the movie. Only saw the first Harry Potter movie because of my crazy rational. Either way the book was awesome! I really enjoyed the dysfunctional family story with dry and witty humor. Definitely recommend the book and I can't wait to see this movie! It is in theaters today!


No comments:

Post a Comment