Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Fall Haul

I previously wrote a post "fall lust list" about a few key or fun pieces I wanted to add to my wardrobe. Well thanks to some labor day sales and a few restockings, I picked up a few pieces for the fall that I cannot wait to wear! I have a few events coming up, weddings, a ball, etc that I am diligently searching for, so I wanted to snag some everyday looks that I can dress up or dress down.

Splurge: J Crew $88 (current discount 25%) 
Steal: Target: Merona $22.99 
I picked up the Target top in black and white. Perfect to wear with black skinnies and flats..
My ideal outfit for apple picking, fall festivals, etc. Wear with a bright lip..

$36 plus shipping 
I love LOVE love Lauren James Company and their adorable shirts. I just ordered this shirt and got the box two days later! They also sent me a complimentary koozie, but I should have ordered the matching koozie. The shirts are a little bigger than the actual size but that is on purpose. I have a long torso so I am ecstatic about the length and soft material. I love this southern line! 

I made an order on Forever 21 for a few items, I had an awesome discount code and free shipping. I wanted some fall pieces: a new black beanie, a burgundy scarf, a tartan plaid button down, etc. I have a true obsession with stripes and plaids. I had to get this scarf and it was only $6! 


 I ordered both the striped double hoodie and the lounge raglan sweatshirt in pop of neon. I got the lounge sweatshirt on a pre-sale so I am still waiting on this order to be filled and sent. I am excited to see the quality of Mindy Mae's Market. I have been hearing rave reviews!
Workout clothes and running shoes are my achilles heal. I adore anything bright and fun. It motivates me to get moving. I just picked up these lightweight running shoes from DSW. If you are not part of DSW's rewards program, you need to join! I get awesome discounts and deals and I got $10 off these $65 Saucony's. They come in many colors but I loved the coral! 


Until next time! 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment