Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Decor

Happy 2nd day of fall!!  I am relishing in the high 60s and the beginning of boots season. With the change in seasons, I like to do a small change in decor. For the past two years, I was decorating a house, changing accents, etc. Now that I have downsized into my apartment, I still try to rotate out summery colors for fall accents. In my apartment, this includes packing up the candles in 'Honeysuckle' and 'Summer Breeze' in exchange for my Bath & Body Works 'Leaves' and 'Banana Nutmeg Bread Pudding", rotating flower color schemes, and an accent pillow or two.


Here are few other ideas for fall decor:






And... A few fall candles that are to die for! 



Rewined Spiked Cider 
$28; found at West Elm or Rewined's Website 

Happy Fall!
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment