Wednesday, July 8, 2015

What to pack for a weekend summer trip to Aspen, CO

Last weekend I was in Colorado. Growing up, I used to spend my Christmas and/or New Years skiing in Aspen, CO, specifically Snowmass area. I have never been in the summer, so I was really excited that S and I were able to sneak away from work for a four day holiday weekend. We did a lot of hiking so that made up majority of my packing for a carry on suitcase and a backpack. See below for some of my mixing and matching hiking clothes and my 4th of July outfit for date night.

Old Navy Tank top, Tuckernuck Hat, Merrell hiking shoes, Zella leggings

Forever 21 tank, Zella leggings, Columbia hiking shoes

Forever 21 tank, shorts (old), Columbia shoes

Under Armour shirt and shorts, Columbia hiking shoes

Under Armour shirt, zella pants, Merrell hiking shoes

Lulu's dress, Gigi New York clutch, Mia sandals
(I was wearing tan heels but changed because we were walking around after dinner)


Packing List:
5-4-3-2-1 style
5 tops: 3 tank tops, 1 short sleeve, 1 long sleeve
4 bottoms: 2 pairs athletic leggings, 2 pairs of shorts
3 dresses: casual dresses 
2 pairs of hiking shoes (+ sandals, heels)
1 swimsuit 

Also brought:
hat, Camelback, bug spray, sunscreen, maps
a rain jacket and a fleece (the nights and high elevation got really chilly)



No comments:

Post a Comment