Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Nordstrom Sale Wish List (Beauty, Shoes, Accessories)

Continued post...

Beauty
I have wanted a Clarisonic for a few years now. 
They are so expensive and while most people swear by them, I am always hesitant to 
drop $150 on a cleansing system that may or may not work for my skin.
 At $119 though, it doesn't seem so bad. I also love the floral print. 

La Mer is my dream skincare line.
 This line will be my first purchase when I get a job after graduation. 
So luxurious and those that use it, swear by it. 

Jewelry 

I know everyone is obsessing over her larger earrings at the moment but 
I think they are too big and overwhelming. I love the size and daintiness of these 'Dani' 
earrings plus the price is reasonable at $34. I would get them in turquoise.
Definitely getting these or the textured disk drop earrings. For $16 they 
are classic and will go with so many outfits. They come in silver and gold. 
Silver is having a moment right now, but I would get the gold. 
Not in the N Sale exclusives but actually on clearance at Nordstroms.
 I ADORE this fortune cookie pendant necklace. 
I think it is so cute!! Perfect with a simple T shirt.


Shoes
I have been wanting a pair of black Nikes for about a year. 
I just have yet to pull the trigger. I love the these 5.0 True Fit Training shoes for $100. 
I can wear them to work, to work out, or run errands. 
BP Daphne (and these) Booties.
 For $79.90 they are fashionable with good reviews. 
I love the classic look of both, the 3" heel, and so on trend for the fall. 
I would get the Daphne's in black and the Trott's in brown. 
I am planning on buying the LL Bean duck boots for the fall/ winter. 
They are $110. But these Sperry's Rain boots for $80 are just as cute. 
I love the grey/black combo and the navy/brown. 

Enjoy shopping!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment