Tuesday, February 10, 2015

What to Wear Series

I have had these red pants for a few years now. I cannot remember where I got them from but I rarely wear them. So with this whole 'no shopping for new clothes' month, I have been digging through my drawers and trying to put together new pieces instead of wearing the same thing each day. For me, I have all the individual articles of clothing but styling and putting together an outfit is not my strong point. I was a model for years, and I did well because someone always told me what to wear and how to wear it. Chartering into new territory, I wanted to showcase all the different ways I could wear my red pants. These options only coming from my clothes at my apartment. If I would have had my brown booties or my black tops, I would have incorporated them in as well. If this was a late spring look, I would pair the pants with a lace white top and tan sandals. Lots of options. Here are some ideas if you are stuck on what to wear with a colored pair of pants. With red pants, its safe to go with blues, browns, blacks, whites. (Note, sorry some of the shirts are wrinkled, I don't have a closet in my apartment so they are coming from my dresser) 


















There are countless ways but I think by laying out options.
 It will be easier to have an idea of what works and what doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment