Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Favorite Snacks

I love to eat. And because I have low blood sugar, I tend to eat once every 3-4 hours during the day. I have a lot of not so healthy eating habits like my closet addiction to fast food. But I like to keep my fridge stocked with really healthy foods so that when I need a quick snack, I grab for veggies or fruit. I normally shop at Trader Joes, Lucky's or Whole Foods. They have a lot of really great options for quick meals. But here are a few of my favorites.


Apple and Brie Cheese. A slice of brie and a slice of apple. Heaven.


Sesame bagel with creme cheese and salmon lox. 


Edamame 


Carrots and Marzetti Southwest Ranch


Roma Tomatoes and Mozzarella 


Trader Joes Flaxseed chips and homemade guacamole 

Snack Healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment