Sunday, March 29, 2015

BBQ Chicken Pizza

 One of my favorite and easy dinners to make is BBQ chicken pizza. I normally make my dough from scratch but some nights when I am in a rush or too lazy to make pizza dough, I buy Trader Joe's Ready to Bake Garlic and Herb Pizza Dough. It's so delicious and with a little bit of flour, I leave it out at room temperature for 20 minutes prior to baking. Here is my recipe for my favorite pizza.


Ingredients:
Chicken breast- cooked, cubed
Cilantro
Gouda, shredded
Pizza Dough
BBQ Sauce
Red Onion, chopped

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees - spread pizza dough on pan or pizza rack - add bbq sauce to pizza - add chopped red onion, cilantro, and cubed cooked chicken - bake for 10-12 minutes- add shredded gouda - put back into oven and bake until gouda is completed melted


So easy to make and so delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment